EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETINGS
2018 Meeting Dates
Next Committee meeting to be held at Papakura RSA is 19 Dece,ber at 1800 hrs
Despite Reunion 2018 being a success (approx. 80 Vietnam Veterans present) the numbers were very low. It is estimated there are about 1200 + of us still around. There are about 800 on our database, albeit some are still non members, we would encourage you to join your Association.
Unfortunately many of our comrades have just disappeared.
To reconnect with our comrades, and families.
To reach out by visiting regions, recruit, share information and listen to member’s issues and concerns.
- Members of the Executive Committee will visit regions and
- Share information
- Listen to member’s issues and concerns
- Give feedback
- Give a suggested date for a meeting
- Volunteer to host a meeting in your area
- Provide a point of contact, area rep
- Organise a venue and time
- Notify members in your area of the meeting
- Look at accommodation for the visitors
The meetings are for Vietnam Veterans, wives and widows of Veterans and all other Veterans – East Timor, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Malaya etc. We are all Veterans and our concerns, issues (mental, medical, physical) are similar.
ADMIN AND LOG
The Executive Committee will pay for own transport, meals and any entertainment.
COMMAND AND SIGNALS
IC Andrew Peters
Cell 021 064 5562 Hm 09 4793074
Lynley Bray, Secretary